Friday, October 18, 2013

4 GIRLS in Barcelona.



   










 




The lovliest time with the lovliest friends!

Here are some impressions of my trip to Barcelona! 4 girls who met in Sweden, 8 days of amazing memories. Oh how I missed them!

If you are ever in Barcelona please go and see the Tibidabo. Such a great place on top of Barcelona - it has something really inspiring to stand there on the mountain and look over the whole city.. It was the best start of October. In Iceland October is also the start of the Champion Month (Meistaramánuður) - which my friend Sif told me about. It is a month to set goals, big and small, to challenge yourself. This could be eating more healthy, getting up a bit earlier or follow a new project each day. I love the idea and also started my own Champion Month.

So if you haven´t start it now, start it today :) Happy Champions Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment