Finally, the snow is here and the city is quite.. fast walking is not possible anymore, also cars have to drive slowly.. I love to walk through the snow and feel the cold and fresh air. And after a long walk through the snow it´s the best to go into a Café and drink something warm and heat yourself up again.
Christmas -a special time where the world gets quite and everyone is thankful for their family and friends.
This weeks are for:
- cozy dinners with friends
- 1000 candles in your apartment
- "all day in bed"
- christmas movies
- selfmade christmas cards
- decorating your apartment for hours and get lost
- a lot of tea and other hot drinks at the christmas markets
- crazy christmas shopping till you drop
- listening to christmas songs all day and sing out loud
- making cookies
- the first walk through the snow
- a warm chocolate
- sweets, sweets, sweets
- going to christmas carols
- knitting in a rocking chair
- building a snowman
OCTOBER. The sun is shining and the whole city looks golden. For me it´s one of the best times of the year. One weekend my lovely spanish friend was in Hamburg and we had time to chat and enjoy this beautiful weather. She also has a blog called Bitte mit Latte! You should see her designs and outfits! I think she could be a great designer one day.. I am so thankful that we met in Sweden!
Attached you can see some impressions of our day. We made some pictures for WOOLHEART- of course.. :)