Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ode to lovely AARHUS.

  
 
 










 


What lovely days in Aarhus..it was my first time and the city got me. I was in love with the houses, the design, the people, the streets and the sun, which let everything sparkle so much.

We lived in the hotel "Guldsmeden" which I can so recommend. A hotel with an eye for the detail and a love for organic stuff. And it´s close to the centre and next to a great smoothie shop. So even more reasons to like it.:)

In the city centre I found the shop "HAY"! Such a great design label and kind of affordable. You should take a look: http://hayshop.dk/

I want to end this post with a danish quote:  

“Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” 
(Hans Christian Andersen)

No comments:

Post a Comment